1. About Snagit
TechSmith Snagit is a potent screen capture and recording application that makes information gathering and sharing simpler than ever. Anyone can turn straightforward catches into high-quality pictures, GIFs, and videos thanks to simple editing tools and access to a library of themes.
2. Snagit Video Introduction
3. Snagit Main Features
- Screen Recorder: The screen recorder in Snagit enables you to rapidly record yourself following instructions. Or take individual frames from the movie that was captured. Your video file should be saved as an mp4 or animated GIF.
- Record Audio: Use a microphone or the system audio on your computer to add audio to your videos.
- Record Camera: To add a personalized touch, record your screen or camera—or record them both simultaneously using picture-in-picture.
- Cloud Library: When they are synced via the cloud service of your choice, you can easily find, open, and modify captures as you switch between Windows and Mac computers.
- Animated GIFs: Easily add an animated GIF to a website, document, or conversation by converting a short.mp4 clip. Snagit has GIF-making tools.
- Trim Video Clips: Remove any unnecessary segments from your screen recordings. Cut any part of your video that is at the start, middle, or end.
- Create Video from Images: To make a short “how-to” film or GIF, talk and doodle over a number of screenshots.
- All-in-One Capture: Snap a picture of a window, a section of your desktop, or a scrolling screen.
- Panoramic Scrolling Capture: Take a full-page, scrolling screenshot. Snagit easily captures vertical and horizontal scrolls, infinitely scrolling webpages, extended chat sessions, and more.
- Grab Text: Copy and paste text from a screen capture or file to modify.
4. Snagit Tech Specs
|Platforms||Desktop: Windows, macOS |
|Language||German, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
5. Snagit Plan
6. Snagit Alternatives
Screencast-O-Matic, Ashampoo Snap, Windows Snip and Sketch, Droplr, Vimeo Record
7. Snagit Reviews
- “I really appreciate that I can look back at all of the snagit screen prints I’ve taken, even if I haven’t yet saved them, and I love how simple it is to use.”
- “The addition of screenshots to our procedures handbook is fantastic with it! It is really simple to update, obfuscate private information, and emphasize crucial facts. Additionally, it records every snapshot you take, allowing you to compare earlier screenshots of error messages. You can regret not taking a screenshot, but you’ll never regret doing so!”
- “The best snipping tool I’ve ever used, for both professional and personal use, is Snagit. It includes a number of helpful capabilities for creating visual aids for training, presentations, documentation, and many other things in addition to being quick and easy to use.”
- “The application occasionally fails and takes a lot of memory (two times per month). The issue is fixed when I close and restart the application.”
- “Since there is no multi-selection option (that I know of) to delete photographs depending on dates, cleaning out a screenshot library can take some time.”
Some links may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Check out our disclaimer.