1. What Is Windscribe?
A virtual private network (VPN) service called Windscribe offers consumers a private and secure internet browsing experience. By encrypting their internet connections, users of Windscribe can shield their online activity and data from prying eyes. It offers a simple user interface and a variety of functions, including as ad-blocking, anonymous browsing, and the ability to get around regional restrictions. By running a global network of servers, Windscribe enables users to view content from many countries and take advantage of quick and reliable connections. Windscribe provides a dependable VPN option, whether it’s for preserving critical information, accessing banned content, or protecting individual privacy.
2. Windscribe Features
- Large Network: Servers in over 63 countries and 110 cities.
- R.O.B.E.R.T: Blocks IPs and domains (ads) of your choice on all devices.
- No Identifying Logs: Windscribe doesn’t store personally identifiable information based on IP and timestamp.
- Strongest Encryption: Utilizes AES-256 cipher with SHA512 authentication and a 4096-bit RSA key.
- Config Generator: Generates OpenVPN, IKEv2, and WireGuard® configurations for all your devices.
- ScribeForce: Team Accounts with a cool name.
- Simple Clients: Minimalist clients for all platforms that will make getting started a breeze.
- Use for Free: Generous free plans are available for those who are on a tight budget.
- Static IPs: Some IPs are not meant to change, they just stay the same.
- Port Forwarding: Access internal resources securely.
- Split Tunneling: Choose which apps go over the VPN, and which don’t
3. How To Use Windscribe?
Getting started with Windscribe on Android：
- On your Android device, open the Play Store, search for Windscribe and press Install. You can go directly to the app page by clicking this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.windscribe.vpn.
- Open the Windscribe app and log in with your account. If you don’t have one, you can start using Windscribe without an account. To do this, just press Get Started. You can now connect to the VPN but you will only get 1GB of free VPN traffic per month. To get more bandwidth, follow the next step.
- To get 2GB of free monthly bandwidth (without an email) or 10GB of free bandwidth (with a confirmed email), you need to register an account. Open Preferences > Setup Account.
- Enter a username, password and an email address (for the 10GB plan), then press Continue to create your account. If you added and confirmed your email address by pressing the link we sent you, you will get immediately upgraded to the free 10GB monthly plan.
- You can connect to the VPN by selecting a location from the list.
- When the VPN is connected, you will see ON in the top-left corner and the app will turn blue.
- You can disable the VPN by pressing the ON/OFF big button.
- Once you are connected, all your internet traffic on this device will go through the Windscribe servers. The websites and apps you use will see the VPN IP shown in the app instead of your own personal IP address.
4. Windscribe Tech Specs
Windows,Mac,Iphone,Andior,Chrome and so on
5. Windscribe Pricing
6. Windscribe Alternatives
- NordVPN: NordVPN is a leading virtual private network (VPN) service that provides users with safe and private access to the internet. It offers various features and benefits to protect users’ digital world and online activities from potential threats and cybercriminals.
- ExpressVPN: ExpressVPN is a dependable virtual private network (VPN) service that guarantees a private and secure online browsing experience. ExpressVPN provides dependable security against online dangers while maintaining user privacy thanks to its vast global server network, strong encryption algorithms, and strict no-logs policy. Users may access blocked content and browse the web safely because it works with many different devices and platforms.
- Surfshark: A VPN service that offers private and secure internet browsing is Surfshark. Users can secure their online privacy, access geo-restricted content, and browse the web anonymously with Surfshark thanks to its extensive worldwide server network, robust encryption, and strict no-logs policy.
- CyberGhost: A VPN service called CyberGhost provides safe and private web browsing. CyberGhost gives customers the ability to safeguard their online privacy, access banned information, and be safe while using public Wi-Fi networks thanks to its huge server network and powerful encryption.
7. Windscribe reviews
Overall rating: 4.8/5
WindScribe is a very good VPN.
“WindScribe is the best VPN I have ever used. Compared to other VPNs, WindScribe is faster, more stable, and has more features. Free membership services can meet the needs of many ordinary users. Paid users are more able to provide a more valuable user experience.”
Best VPN for me of all time.
“I’ve been feeling very safe with this VPN over the past months, whenever I want to click a sketchy link I always use it, the thing that makes it great is that its completely free, it has no flaws.”
Windscribe, my access
“I will be very brief just because Windscribe is truly a good way to go by, when ever I can’t access some of my financial transaction sites, with just a click on Windscribe, I gain easy access from start to finish. It’s super cool to use.”
It’s so easy to use
“There’s a generous 10gb of free data per month and their paid levels are inexpensive if you need more. Highly recommended.”
Some links may be affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Check out our disclaimer.